Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Amy's Asian Noodle Stirfry

In general, I'm a big fan of Amy's products and I try to sample different items. I already knew I liked some of the Asian dishes, but had not ever tried this one. I took it to work today and had it for lunch. As it cooked, it smelled quite good, and when it was finished, I was impressed to see that it looked more or less like the picture on the box. The vegetables looked bright, colorful and fresh. They also had a nice texture as did the noodles. I took a bite and was immediately assaulted by ginger. I like ginger, but in this case it overwhelmed the other tastes. Upon further investigation, I noticed a pineapple taste as well. Other than the abundance of ginger, the flavor was pretty watered down. I ate it, because I had no other food, and it was ok. It served its purpose nutritionally, but the taste was lackluster at best. I probably won't get this meal again.

Appearance - 3.5 stars
Texture - 4 stars
Taste - 1.5 stars
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment