Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christo's

My husband loves diners. He hunts them down. One of his more recent finds is in College Park on Edgewater Drive. Just south of Princeton, Christo's is a kicking little place that offers great food at great prices. And, while nothing on the menu is specifically gluten free, there are several items that are by their nature. The staff is well informed and willing to work around allergies and learn more about them. I have had a great experience there every time I've gone. I've ordered the tilapia plate twice, both times with different seasonings, collard greens, and potatoes, and I've ordered corned beef hash with eggs over medium and cheese grits. The fish can be a bit overseasoned, but it tastes fresh, which is rare for Orlando fish. I haven't gotten sick there yet, even when many people in my part have ordered glutinous things like pancakes and toast. They are open until 9pm, participate with the Buy Local card, and are available through Doorstep Delivery. It's a great place to go after church. Just don't expect an easy seat. Other people know how good it is, too!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment